Privacy & Legal notice
BMW MOTORRAD thank you for your interest in our products and visit our website. When you visit the official website of BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan, you may be asked to provide your personal information. You are free to choose whether or not to provide it. If you are willing to provide your personal information, you agree to Fande Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Fan In order to protect the personal data of customers, according to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law, the German company directly or indirectly collects, processes and uses customers' personal data within the scope of the following purposes:
1. Purpose of collection: Based on marketing, and providing customer service and management (including confirming the identity of the customer with the personal data provided by the customer, contacting the customer, providing the Pan-German company and related companies or partners related services and information, telephone Access, statistical analysis, etc.), collection, processing, utilization and international transmission within the necessary scope.
2. Personal information category: Personal information provided, including name, ID number, contact information, car registration information or other information that can directly or indirectly identify the customer's personal information.
3. Use period, area, target:
(1) Period: The duration of the Pan-German company or the period of data retention required by law.
(2) Region: Pan-German company's operating area and overseas area, BMW's original overseas factory.
(3) Objects: Fande Company, Fande Company’s authorized dealers, maintenance plants, affiliated companies, other companies that Fande Company owns more than a certain proportion of shares, other companies that have business dealings with Fande Company and BMW foreign original plant.
4. With regard to the personal data held by FANDER, the client can still inquire about FANDER's personal data, request reading, make copies, supplement or correct, request to stop collection, processing or use, and delete the customer's information after appropriate explanations. For personal data (please call customer service number: 0800-291-101), for inquiries, requests for reading and copying, Fande may charge the necessary costs at its discretion, but if the rights and interests are damaged due to the above actions requested by the customer, Fande Company is not liable for damages.
A cookie is a short text information that will be automatically stored on your computer's hard drive. It does not contain any viruses and will not cause any harm to your computer. The cookies sent by our website do not collect any personal information about you. You can choose "Do not accept any cookies" in your browser settings at any time, so that you can prevent cookies from being saved. Under normal circumstances, during your visit to the official website of BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan, our cookies are only used for anonymous traffic statistics and to improve the convenience of website operation. However, on certain webpages, cookies may sometimes have additional uses. If you visit these webpages, you will be prompted by your browser.
Copyright © BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan, the general agent of BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan, Fande Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. All texts, pictures, photos, videos, animations, as well as all layouts and website content of BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan official website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of this website cannot be copied for commercial use or distribution purposes, nor can it be modified or transcribed to other websites for use.
Unless otherwise stated, all trademarks on the BMW MOTORRAD website are within the scope of BMW MOTORRAD trademark rights. These include the BMW MOTORRAD brand, each series, model name, and the company's brand and image.
The information provided by BMW MOTORRAD and BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan’s general agent Fande Co., Ltd. does not mean to provide any quality guarantee. Although we try our best to ensure the authenticity of the information, in fact, any guarantees about mechanical performance, The validity and non-destructiveness of any special purpose may still contain errors or inaccuracies.
BMW MOTORRAD has always been committed to creating an innovative and informative website. I sincerely hope that you can become our supporter. At the same time, BMW MOTORRAD must also protect its intellectual property rights from infringement, including its patents, trademarks and copyrights. . Therefore, regarding the use of all content on this website, neither the intellectual property rights of BMW MOTORRAD nor the intellectual property rights of third parties are authorized to be used elsewhere.
All information, instructions and illustrations provided on this website are compiled based on the latest product information released at the time, and may vary slightly from country to country. The general agent of BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan, Fande Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time without prior notice. In terms of colors, materials, equipment, pictures, descriptions and product series, BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan’s general agent Fande Co., Ltd. is not responsible for errors in printing and typesetting. These errors may affect the price of motorcycles and the price of motorcycles. description.
BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan official website (www.BMW Motorrad.com.tw) uses Facebook social plug-in
One of the features of BMW MOTORRAD's official website in Taiwan (www.BMW Motorrad.com.tw) is the use of the social plug-in (hereinafter referred to as "plug-in") of the social website facebook.com, which is developed by FacebokInc ( The place of operation is located at 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Facebook"). The above plug-ins are all marked with the Facebook trademark.
When you access the official website of BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan (www.BMW Motorrad.com.tw), your browser will establish a direct connection with the Facebook server. The content of the plug-in will be sent directly to your browser by Facebook, and then your browser will integrate it on the website.
The integration of the plug-in allows Facebook to receive the information you access on the corresponding webpage of the BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan official website. When you log in with Facebook, it will assign your visit information to your Facebook personal account. Please note that regardless of whether you interact with the plug-in or not, when you visit our website (www.BMW Motorrad.com.tw), the data exchange has already started. If you interact with the plug-in (for example, press like), the corresponding information will be sent directly from your browser to Facebook and stored in Facebook. You can learn about the purpose and scope of application of the information in Facebook’s information protection instructions (http://www.facebook.com/policy.php), as well as how Facebook will further process and use the information obtained, and understand your rights And choose settings to protect your privacy.
If you do not want Facebook to collect your information through our website, you must log out of Facebook before visiting the BMW MOTORRAD Taiwan official website (www.BMW Motorrad.com.tw).